Someone in the Flickr Books Group came up with this idea, so I thought I'd add my own answers.
1) Describe Yourself: Growing Up Small: A Handbook for Short People by Kate Gilbert Phifer
2) How do you feel: Bored to death by Jay Williams
3) Describe where you currently live: In Buckeye Country: Photos and Essays of Ohio Life by John Moor
4) If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Anywhere but Here by Mona Simpson
5) Your favorite form of transportation: The Kandy-Kolored Tangerine-Flake Streamline Baby by Tom Wolfe
6) Your best friend is: Double Fudge by Judy Blume
7) You and your friends are: The Pain and the Great One by Judy Blume
8) What’s the weather like: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs by Judith Barrett
9) Favorite time of day: Afternoons in Mid-America by Erskine Caldwell and Virginia M. Caldwell
10) You wish your life was: A Life Less Ordinary: A Memoir by Baby Halder
11) What is life to you: The Meaning of Liff by Douglas Adams & John Lloyd
12) Your fear: Suddenly Single!: A Lifeline for Anyone Who Has Lost a Love by Hal Larson and Susan Larson
13) What is the best advice you have to give: Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff, and it’s all Small Stuff by Richard Carlson, Ph.D.
14) Thought for the Day: If Life is a Bowl of Cherries, What Am I Doing in the Pits by Erma Bombeck
15) How you would like to die: “Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night” (poem by Dylan Thomas)