Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Favorite T-Shirt Quotes

I was just looking through a stack of catalogs that have been accumulating on my counter since arriving back from vacation, and found these little gems throughout the pages.

Don’t listen to my sister. I am the favorite.

Some people have a way with words, others not have way.

I googled myself and found nothing.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Mirror, mirror on the wall…
What the @#$% happened?!?

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

It is – What – it is.

Irish Diplomacy – The art of telling someone to go to hell,
and having them look forward to the trip.

Be careful or you will end up in my NOVEL.
(especially appropriate for me since everything is noteworthy!)

Catfud giver person

Cats humor us because they know their ancestors ate ours.

I’m so busy I don’t know if I found a rope or lost my horse.

I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

I’m not sure if Life is passing me by or trying to Run me over.

There are two ways to live your life. One, as though nothing is a miracle. The other, as though everything is.
-- Albert Einstein

If you liked PMS, you’ll love menopause.

My hobby is collecting dust.

[The way this week has been going I especially love these last two - ]

Let me drop everything and work on your problem.

Everyone brings joy to this office. Some when they enter. Some when they leave.

No comments: