Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Numbers...

1 The number of cookies I ate at lunch today
2 The number of cookies I wish I could have eaten today
3 The number of kids in our family
4 The number of nieces I have
5 The number of people in my family (while growing up)
6 The number of corduroys I currently own
7 The total number of nieces and nephews I have
8 The number of photos in my England 2008 set on Flickr
9 The number of hours I like to sleep sometimes
10 The number of years I’ve been married (as of Aug ’08)
13 The amount of Victoria Secret Pink dogs I currently own
14 One of my favorite teen years; 1984 was definitely a good year!
16 The number of years I’ve known my husband (in August)
21 The number of years since I graduated from high school (in June)
22 The age I was when I met my first serious boyfriend
24 The age I was when I went to Great Britain for the first time
28 The age I was when I married my husband
30 The maximum amount of minutes I usually exercise (at least twice a week)
40 The number of years my parents will have been married (in August)
50 The number of years my great aunt & uncle will have been married (in July)

No comments: