Thursday, April 2, 2009

If...

If I wasn’t counting calories….

I’d have a big bowl of chocolate Wheetos (found only in the UK as far as I know) for breakfast, a peanut butter (crunchy of course) and jelly (grape) sandwich for lunch, fritoes on the side, and then either a Hostess cupcake or Ho-Ho for dessert, followed by a tall glass of chocolate milk or Hi-C orange drink. I might also have a cup of yogurt and/or an apple (for moistness).

If money were no object…

I would definitely go on more vacations, buy more books, and do a lot more shopping!!! (I’d also have more than one house and neither would be where I am living now!)

If time wasn’t an issue…

I would definitely go on more vacations, and probably accomplish a lot more with my hobbies. I’d probably watch a lot more TV and movies, and maybe read more books. This probably has as much to do with my attention span as it does with how many hours are in a day.

If there were no dress code…

I’d probably wear jeans and hoodies all the time (though I’d probably get sick of them, so I suppose it’s good that I have to dress up for work).

If I weren’t so old…

I’d probably own more stuffed animals (I’m sure my husband thinks I have too many already) and dress younger in more cutesy tops with rainbows and peace symbols on them. I might see the attraction of Hannah Montana and all her cute teen friends. I might stay up later and see what all the fuss is about with late night TV (have taped the occasional program and don’t think any of them are worth staying up for). I might enjoy concerts more. I don’t understand why people try to get up on stage when they’ll only get carried off forcibly, which has got to be more than a little embarrassing.

If I had more time and stamina…

I’d like to drive cross country and take a lot of pictures along the way; maybe try some diner pie.

If there were no consequences…

I’d tell off (and maybe inflict physical violence if I were really upset) everyone who ever offended me or I thought was being rude.

If I knew I only had a year to live…

I would travel to all the places I’ve always wanted to go (maybe for 6 months or so), then maybe spend the last six months relaxing, reading, watching movies/TV with family and friends, and happily eating whatever I like (I hope!).

No comments: