Monday, July 12, 2010

A Listing of 3526 Wenwood Drives (and one road) in USA:

1) Baton Rouge, LA
2) Greenville, SC (Road)
3) Louisville, KY
4) Goodview, VA
5) Knoxville, TN
6) Massapequa Park, NY
7) North Bellmore, NY
8) East Meadow, NY
9) Glen Head, NY

While looking up my address on Google maps, many times I have noticed a list come up with the same street address as myself (and my husband). I've been curious about this for some time, but only now in the middle of the summer have I decided to take any action on this. I would love to see what everyone's else's house (or whatever kind of dwelling) looks like along with a picture of the owner. I would like to write to each one, but am still working on choosing the right words in order to get 100% cooperation. I will, of course, include a SASE along with my e-mail address in case they prefer to send me a photo digitally. Anybody have any suggestions?

No comments: