10) If you’re lucky, your main concern should just be about getting good grades and not getting grounded.
9) You can maintain optimism about the future after you graduate because you haven’t yet had your soul crushed by a mind-numbing job.
8) After homework and a few usually minor chores, you have gobs and gobs of free time.
7) If you can afford it, you can have it (except for maybe motor vehicles or a pet).
6) You can usually get away with eating a lot more junk food than adults.
5) Someone else usually cooks your meals.
4) Free rent at mom and dad’s.
3) Great toys and gadgets.
2) Cute wardrobe.
1) Two words: SUMMER VACATION.