Friday, March 25, 2011

I Wish...

I wish more plastics were recyclable so I didn't feel guilty every time I threw away something plastic.

I wish I only worked four days a week (and had Fridays off).

I wish chocolate and other sweet delights weren’t so addictive or fattening!

I wish I lived somewhere more interesting (i.e. within walking distance of trendy shops and restaurants).

I wish we had better public transportation so I could leave the traffic and parking worries to someone else when going to places out of town.

I wish I had a staff to take care of me (hairdresser, gardener, house keeper, chef).

I wish there were more hours in the day or that I had more free time to get things done when I’m not at work.

I wish I was a published author (of a book).

I wish I had at least one famous friend (because I think that would be so cool!).

I wish I had the time and money to do lots of travelling (and shopping!).

No comments: